Hi. Please consider the attached example. I want to put a mark (how many points will give the answer on a question) on right margin. I define command '\pointsMark' to do that but it fails if I put it inside \start/stopformula. Could someone give advice how to put such mark on right margin even for equation? P.S. Neither equation would have number. P.P.S. I just began to work with context so my approach may be not 'context-ish', I'm glad to see any 'context-ish' solutions for the task. --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov