* Typescripts for MathTimePro 2? (was MathTime Lite fonts for free)
@ 2010-08-15 18:15 Vnpenguin
From: Vnpenguin @ 2010-08-15 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

2009/12/17 Boštjan Vesnicer <bostjan.vesnicer@gmail.com>:
> Do the typescripts for the MathTime fonts exist?

I have the same question. Anyone could give us some typescripts for
MathTimePro 2 please.

Thanks,

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
> <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> FYI,
>>
>> http://www.texdev.net/2009/12/16/mathtime-lite-fonts-for-free/
>>
>> Wolfgang

* Re: Typescripts for MathTimePro 2? (was MathTime Lite fonts for free)
@ 2010-08-16 23:37 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-08-16 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 15-8-2010 8:15, Vnpenguin wrote:
> 2009/12/17 Boštjan Vesnicer<bostjan.vesnicer@gmail.com>:
>> Do the typescripts for the MathTime fonts exist?
>
> I have the same question. Anyone could give us some typescripts for
> MathTimePro 2 please.

(1) make a directory texmf-fonts/fonts/data/mathtimes
(2) copy the fonts there
(3) run mtxrun --generate
(4) test if it works:

\setupbodyfont[mathtimes]

\starttext
   test $e=mc^2$
\stoptext

The free version seems to be lm compatible so that should work I guess
given that the same mapping is used. For the pro variant (with extra
scripts) the vfu file probably needs to be extended with vectors the those.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2010-08-17 12:00   ` Vnpenguin
From: Vnpenguin @ 2010-08-17 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt list

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 01:37, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> On 15-8-2010 8:15, Vnpenguin wrote:
>>
>> 2009/12/17 Boštjan Vesnicer<bostjan.vesnicer@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Do the typescripts for the MathTime fonts exist?
>>
>> I have the same question. Anyone could give us some typescripts for
>> MathTimePro 2 please.
>
> (1) make a directory texmf-fonts/fonts/data/mathtimes
> (2) copy the fonts there
> (3) run mtxrun --generate
> (4) test if it works:
>
> \setupbodyfont[mathtimes]
>
> \starttext
>  test $e=mc^2$
> \stoptext
>
> The free version seems to be lm compatible so that should work I guess given
> that the same mapping is used. For the pro variant (with extra scripts) the
> vfu file probably needs to be extended with vectors the those.
>
> Hans

Thank you, I'll try it,

Regards

* Re: Typescripts for MathTimePro 2? (was MathTime Lite fonts for free)
@ 2010-08-17 17:56   ` Vnpenguin
From: Vnpenguin @ 2010-08-17 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 01:37, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> On 15-8-2010 8:15, Vnpenguin wrote:
>>
>> 2009/12/17 Boštjan Vesnicer<bostjan.vesnicer@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Do the typescripts for the MathTime fonts exist?
>>
>> I have the same question. Anyone could give us some typescripts for
>> MathTimePro 2 please.
>
> (1) make a directory texmf-fonts/fonts/data/mathtimes
> (2) copy the fonts there

Only *.pfb file are ok ?

> (3) run mtxrun --generate
> (4) test if it works:
>
> \setupbodyfont[mathtimes]
>
> \starttext
>  test $e=mc^2$
> \stoptext

That does not work. In the PDF file I see only "TeXGyreTermes-Regular" font.

Thanks,

* Re: Typescripts for MathTimePro 2? (was MathTime Lite fonts for free)
@ 2010-08-17 18:16     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-08-17 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 17-8-2010 7:56, Vnpenguin wrote:

> Only *.pfb file are ok ?

plus afm and for math tfm

>> \setupbodyfont[mathtimes]
>>
>> \starttext
>>   test $e=mc^2$
>> \stoptext
>>

> That does not work. In the PDF file I see only "TeXGyreTermes-Regular" font.

no messages concerning missing fonts in the log?

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2010-08-17 18:27       ` Vnpenguin
From: Vnpenguin @ 2010-08-17 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)