2011/1/2 luigi scarso > On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Jean-Philippe Rey > wrote: > > Dear all, > > > > I am looking for a way to choose the pdf version generated by ConTeXt. On > my system, ConTeXt produces pdf 1.5 files, but my printshop doesn't like > them and asks for pdf 1.4 files. Is there a way to tell ConTeXt to produce > pdf 1.4 files ? > \pdfminorversion4 > I'm pretty sure that this doesn't actually disable extra features, just writes a different minor version. So PDFs might still break in printshop. Regards, Vedran Miletić