Hi all, For the pdf file which is generated frome the following example, two Chinese characters can not be copied rightly when I use simsun.ttc font and use *Adobe Reader* to view it. The copy text is displayed as the wrong unicode text such as "􁨀". However these glyphs can be copied rightly if I use AdobeSongStd.otf font or I use other pdf reader such as evince. \definefont[song][file:simsun] \starttext \song 描 $\overline{q}$ 提 \stoptext The attachment for this mail is that pdf file with simsun.ttc font which can be downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/way2ctx/downloads/list This situation is not general. For example, if I change one Chinese character the text can be copied normally even using simsun.ttc font. -- Best regards, Li Yanrui (李延瑞)