2011/3/24 Philipp Gesang > On 2011-03-24 <10:26:00>, Cecil Westerhof wrote: > > I would like to use the date of the document in the generated PDF. (It is > > not interesting when the PDF is generated, but when the source was last > > changed.) How would I do this? > > this solution checks only the main file, you’d have to extend it > if you want it to respect included parts as well. > For this moment it is good enough. In the future I'll change it to generate different formats. (I'll post it here.) -- Cecil Westerhof