* linebreak in part title
@ 2010-11-08 23:30 Michael Goerz
From: Michael Goerz @ 2010-11-08 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everyone,

I want part titles to appear on the own (empty) page, centered
horizontally and vertically, and in small caps. To this end, I've set
up the \part command as

    \def\Partcommand#1#2{\centerline{\smcp #2}}
    \setuphead[part][
        placehead=yes,
        number=no,
        page=mychapterpagebreak,
        header=high,
        footer=high,
        before={\hbox{}\vfill},
        command=\Partcommand,
        after={\vfill},
        prefix=no,
    ]

However, this does not seem to allow line breaks in a part title,
which is a problem with very long titles, e.g.
\part{Perspectives on Decision Ethics from the USA, Russian
Federation, Egypt, and the Czech Republic}

Is there any way to get a line break on the part page?

I should note that in the TOC, the part title is broken properly, and
also observes \crlf.

Thanks,
Michael