On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Wolfgang Schuster < schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote: > > Am 16.11.2010 um 22:12 schrieb Peter Davis: > > > Thanks again! Now I get output, But text isn't getting composed inside > these boxes. It's just all output on one line. I tried a couple of > paragraphs, and just saw the the end of one and the beginning of the next > one one line. > > > > Sorry if there's some obvious remedy for this. I'm still new to ConTeXt. > > Here is a complete working and tested example: > Ah! Excellent! Very cool! Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Best, -pd