Hello, I am completely new to Context. I am using 2009 Context, Tex packages from Ubuntu ppa packages. From the mailing list I got this workaround in the form of this attachment.tex file, but I can't figure in which file I have to put the macros. http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/049964.html RogutÄ—s Sparnuotos wrote: >* Marius (2010-06-04 11:30): *>>* Hello, I can't get it to work too. When we could expect it to be *>>* fixed? Or maybe somebody knows a work around to place two floats side *>>* by side? * Looks like the bit of page-str.mkii that dealt with local floats is not included in page-str.mkiv (which makes sense, as it looks like it does not belong there). Copying those macros verbatim into the test file works, so it is probably just an oversight that they do not appear elsewhere in mkiv. (see attachment) Best wishes, Taco -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: floats.tex Type: application/x-tex Size: 1189 bytes Desc: not available URL: It says that it should be put in a test file? Which is it? Where is it? Could someone please enlighten me in this complex business? Thank you much in advance, --Pascale