* criterium=cite
@ 2011-03-21 13:42 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-03-21 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Hans,

What is the status of criterium=cite in "bib module" for MKIV?

\placepublications doesn't want to leave the uncited references out.
(There are workarounds like making copies of bibliography and only
include the items that have to be cited, but it is not too convenient
to use.)

Thanks a lot,
   Mojca

* Re: criterium=cite
@ 2011-03-21 13:49 ` Thomas Schmitz
From: Thomas Schmitz @ 2011-03-21 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:42:36 +0100
  Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Hans,
>
> What is the status of criterium=cite in "bib module" for
>MKIV?
>
> \placepublications doesn't want to leave the uncited
>references out.
> (There are workarounds like making copies of
>bibliography and only
> include the items that have to be cited, but it is not
>too convenient
> to use.)
>
> Thanks a lot,
>   Mojca
Mojca,

have you seen this? [But I don't know what the status of
it is]

http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20110306.204956.f965473e.en.html

Thomas

* Re: criterium=cite
@ 2011-03-21 13:56   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-03-21 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 14:49, Thomas Schmitz wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:42:36 +0100
>  Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> Dear Hans,
>>
>> What is the status of criterium=cite in "bib module" for MKIV?
>>
>> \placepublications doesn't want to leave the uncited references out.
>> (There are workarounds like making copies of bibliography and only
>> include the items that have to be cited, but it is not too convenient
>> to use.)
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>>  Mojca
>
> Mojca,
>
> have you seen this? [But I don't know what the status of it is]
>
> http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20110306.204956.f965473e.en.html

Oh, no, I missed that. Thanks a lot.

criterium=text works fine, but:

- I would also prefer to have criterium=cite as a synonym (or as the
only available command for that matter; I'm not sure how many people
started using criterium=text at all).
- In MKII criterium=cite is the default behaviour. I would prefer that
to be the default behaviour in MKIV as well (it is acceptable if it is
not since there is a workaround, but I see no reason for changing the
default behaviour without any technical reasons.)

Mojca