I am still dabbling with ConTeXt. There is a lot to learn, but it is worth it. ;-} At the moment I have (when finished I make a macro of it): \startframedtext[middle] \startalignment[middle] {\bf A goal properly set is halfway reached.} \stopalignment \blank[small] \startalignment[flushright] {\it Abraham Lincoln} \stopalignment \stopframedtext I want to use this to intersperse my document with citations. It is not bad, but I like to change two things: - I would like to use rounded corners - I would like to use a slightly thicker line to draw the box How could I accomplish this? -- Cecil Westerhof