I defined some things I will use often. At the moment I do something like: \input /home/cecil/Documenten/context/include/standard-init.inc But I would prefer to do something like: \input standard-init.inc Is shorter and when the path changes there is nothing to update. How should I implement this? Also is it possible to \input a file relative to the current document? For example in my standard-init.inc I have: \ctxloadluafile{/home/cecil/Documenten/context/include/lua/getdate} but I would prefer something like: \ctxloadluafile{lua/getdate} -- Cecil Westerhof