I frequently use LaTeX with BibLaTeX and the BibLaTeX-Chicago Style package to typeset scholarly material. For me, BibLaTeX is a great tool. However, I am attracted to ConTeXt because, coming from a desktop-publishing background, ConTeXt gives me more/easier control over document layout and structure. Thus I began to dream of a "chocolate + peanut butter" combination of the two. I would like to know if anyone has thoughts on the possibility of using BibLaTeX & Biber with ConTeXt -- perhaps through a wrapper module of some kind? I don't understand the internals of LaTeX or ConTeXt well enough to know if this is a ridiculous question. I respect the ConTeXt Bib module, but BibLaTeX-Chicago offers exactly what I'm looking for. Both BibLaTeX and ConTeXt use e-TeX, and the internals of BibLaTeX appear not to be LaTeX-specific. So, would it be possible to write a ConTeXt module that bypasses Bib and provides an interface between ConTeXt bibliography commands and BibLaTeX/Biber? Thanks, PPN