Hi All, I am having trouble with the bib module. The bibliography section of my article contains references that I have not cited in the text. These are in my .bib file, but it seems to me that references that were not cited in the text were ignored when constructing the bibliography. This is a minimal example. The bib file is attached. Thanks very much for your help. \setuppapersize[letter][letter] \setuplayout[backspace=1.25in, width=middle,topspace=0.75in,headerheight=0.5in,bottomspace=0.75in,footerheight=0.5in] \setupwhitespace[medium] \setuppagenumbering[location=footer] \setuphead[section][textstyle=bold, numberstyle=bold, continue=yes] \usemodule[bib] \setupbibtex[database=templib] \setuppublications[refcommand=authoryear] \setupcite[authoryears][left=,right=] \starttext \section{Main Body} This file is for testing whether the bibliography works. There seems to be some problem. Let us first cite \cite[Aghion1991], then we will cite \cite[authoryears][Trefler1993]. In the new para we cite: \cite[Segal2003] \section{References} \placepublications[criterium=all] \stoptext