I was thinking of doing all the XML parsing in TeX/ConTeXt, so I was looking for examples of that. I'm still trying to learn my way around ConTeXt, and XML handling in particular, so I thought a pretty printer would be a good example. Thank you! -pd On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Renaud AUBIN wrote: > Some precision. I don't think you could consider any pret-xml.lua as an > example of XML processing. What processing would you apply to your XML file? > Are considering to use directly lua to process your XML inputs? Sorry, but > that's not clear to me… You are certainly aware of the fact that there is a > plenty of SAX / XmlPulParser / CodeSynthesis Tree or parser samples around > on the www. > > Renaud > > > Le 12/11/2010 21:22, Peter Davis a écrit : > > Anybody have an XML pretty printer ConTeXt document? That would make a > great example of generic XML processing. > > Thanks, > -pd > > >