Hi all, Since ConTeXt has LuaTeX and it contains Lua interpreter so I wonder if it is possible to write Lua code which can generate Metapost code for graphics. MetaLua can also help here. However, I do not know how to develop a Lua library which can be integrated with ConTeXt but then again I have not looked in this matter. As you people may be knowing Prof. John Hobby has written a Haskell frontend for Metapost which generates Metapost code. Having a Lua version of same will help a lot. My only concern is using MetaLua with ConTeXt. -- Best regards, Shiv Shankar Dayal