Dear All, I am trying to get an itemization like this (1) This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. (2) This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. i.e., for each item, there is no indentation from the second line. I tried \setupitemize[left=(, right=), stopper={}, indentnext=no] But got no effect. Can anyone help me with it? Thank you. Regards, Zhaopeng Xing China Economic Monitoring and Analysis Center, National Bureau of Statistics of China