Hello to all of you. I'm working on a document that must have a layout for the first page and a different layout for all the other pages. On this mailing list Hans Hagen said that the technique to set up a layout for the first page of a document is \setuplayout[1][key=value, ... ] I tried that code in this way: \definelayout[1][% layout for the first page backspace=6cm, cutspace=6cm, width=middle] \definelayout[% global layout for all the other other pages backspace=1cm, cutspace=1cm, width=middle] \setuplayout \starttext \showframe \dorecurse{20}{\input dawkins \par \input knuth \par} \stoptext this code doesn't work. Where am I in fault? Sam Qasbah