* Thesis example, source files
@ 2010-10-04  2:47 Shishir Kumar
From: Shishir Kumar @ 2010-10-04  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I am a PhD student and am starting on writing my thesis. I have looked
at Aditya's and The Thanh's thesis, and they are very nice.
Unfortunately, I could not find the sources for these. Does anybody
know if they are available somewhere? It would be nice to have them on
the wiki.

The problems that I faced were related to placement of table of
contents, references, figures and fonts. I also found that quite a lot
of information is available on the wiki and at Pragma, but it is not
organised well and needs rather large amount of time investment (both
of which may be due to my ignorance).

Shishir.

* Re: Thesis example, source files
@ 2010-10-16  0:47 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2010-10-16  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shishir Kumar; +Cc: ntg-context

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010, Shishir Kumar wrote:

> I am a PhD student and am starting on writing my thesis. I have looked
> at Aditya's and The Thanh's thesis, and they are very nice.
> Unfortunately, I could not find the sources for these. Does anybody
> know if they are available somewhere? It would be nice to have them on
> the wiki.

Reuploaded at
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam/projects/thesis/thesis.zip

(ConTeXt now runs bibtex automatically and my hand tuned bbl files gets
overwritten. I have not bothered to change the souce to prevent that)

Aditya