On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote: > I'm not sure about expansion order. Probably \thisRefName is not expanded in > one of the commands above. Could you please attach either a minimal working > example (test.xml and test.tex that one can save and run context test), or > log file? > Thanks Yury, Attached is a minimal working example, along with the pdf output I got running: context --environment=doublefoot.tex doublefoot.xml context --version reports: MTXrun | current version: 2010.12.10 15:15