* Compile script
@ 2011-03-03 15:00 Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2011-03-03 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have been asking a lot of questions lately and getting very speedy
replies. Time to give something back. ;-}

I attached a script I made to easily compile ConTeXt files in the current
directory. Default it looks if there are tex files where there is no pdf
file, or the pdf file is older. Those are compiled.

It is possible that a tex file has not changed, but a file that it depends
on has. That is why there is the parameter --all. When this is given, all
tex files are compiled. I hope it is useful to someone.

--
Cecil Westerhof

[-- Attachment #2: compileContextFiles.sh --]
[-- Type: application/x-sh, Size: 1082 bytes --]

* Re: Compile script
@ 2011-03-10 12:21 ` Philipp A.
From: Philipp A. @ 2011-03-10 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)