On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Peter Münster wrote: > On Tue, Nov 16 2010, Peter Davis wrote: > > > Is there a way to place a box at some specified x and y position on the > > page, and then typeset one or more paragraphs of text into the box? I > guess > > I'm thinking of something like LaTeX's minipage, but with the ability to > > specify absolute coordinates, rather than just position relative to the > > current baseline. > > Layers or overlays are certainly the right method. But there is also the > \position macro: > Thanks! I didn't find much in the ConTeXt reference manual on this. Is there more info somewhere? Thank you. -pd