On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Mathieu Boespflug wrote: > [...] > Also, there is another bug in the bib module, which i find very > strange. If we augment the OP's .bib file with two more entries, and > cite those, then one of them does *not* appear in the bibliography > despite being cited. It also creates a big blank in the bibliography. > Here's a minimal example. bib file attached. In my real thesis > bibliography (over 200 entries), there are several such entries > missing and several big blanks of varying sizes in the Bibliography > section. To follow up on this: after further investigation it seems the bibtex @conference entry type is broken. All such entries in my bibtex database appear as blanks in the bibliography. Below is a minimal example with an attached bibtex database. Any idea how to solve this or where to look? \setuppapersize[letter][letter] \setuplayout[backspace=1.25in, width=middle,topspace=0.75in,headerheight=0.5in,bottomspace=0.75in,footerheight=0.5in] \setupwhitespace[medium] \setuppagenumbering[location=footer] \setuphead[section][textstyle=bold, numberstyle=bold, continue=yes] \setupbibtex[database=references,sort=author] \setuppublications[refcommand=authoryear,sorttype=bbl] \setupcite[authoryears][left=,right=] \starttext \section{Main Body} This file is for testing whether the bibliography works. There seems to be some problem. Let's cite a conference article: \cite[reynolds:defints1972]. And another conference article: \cite[maranget:cpm]. Let's cite a journal article: \cite[reynolds:defints]. Let's cite a book: \cite[gordon:holbook]. Let's cite something unpublished: \cite[geuvers:gammainf]. Let's cite a miscellaneous item: \cite[coq]. \section{references} \placepublications \stoptext