* post-commit hook for contextman
@ 2010-06-07  8:40 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2010-06-07  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt list

Hello,

Is it possible, to get email on every commit to
http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/contextman ?

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: post-commit hook for contextman
@ 2010-06-07  8:42 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2010-06-07  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt list

Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible, to get email on every commit to
> http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/contextman ?

Sure. Subscribe to the Lists -> contextman-commits mailing list

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: post-commit hook for contextman
@ 2010-06-07  8:53   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2010-06-07  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Jun 07 2010, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Sure. Subscribe to the Lists -> contextman-commits mailing list

Oh...  This was just too obvious, that I couldn't find it!
My google-search was really bad:
"post-commit hook site:foundry.supelec.fr"

Thanks!
Peter

--

@ 2010-06-27  7:13   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2010-06-27  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Jun 07 2010, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

>> Is it possible, to get email on every commit to
>> http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/contextman ?
>
> Sure. Subscribe to the Lists -> contextman-commits mailing list

Hello,

The list seems to be broken. I don't get any email...

Cheers, Peter

--

@ 2010-06-27  7:46     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2010-06-27  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Fabrice,

On 06/27/2010 09:13 AM, Peter Münster wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 07 2010, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>
>>> Is it possible, to get email on every commit to
>>> http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/contextman ?
>>
>> Sure. Subscribe to the Lists ->  contextman-commits mailing list
>
> Hello,
>
> The list seems to be broken. I don't get any email...

Can you check this list please? The last message I have received from it
was in April last year, so I guess that was still on the old
software.

TIA,
Taco

* Re: post-commit hook for contextman