Hello everybody, I have a little issue with the table of contents. The document I am writing consists of several parts and now my question is the following: In the table of contents, the line corresponding to the start of a new part always starts like "Part 1 Name of first part". How do I get rid of the "Part", so that the corresponding line starts directly with the number of the part like "1 Name of the first Part"? Thanks alot, Julian -- Julian Becker Institut für Angewandte Physik, R.123 Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster Corrensstr. 2/4 48149 Münster / Westfalen Tel. 0251 83-3 61 53 Mob. 0151 599 848 29 e-mail: j_beck16@uni-muenster.de "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for it is the wellspring of life."