2010/12/18 Hans Hagen > Hi, > > I uploaded a new beta (not that much done, waiting for the new luatex bins > to settle). There's also an updated zip with test files. > > There will probably be a current before 2011 but Taco and I need to > coordinate that a bit. > > Hans > Could you please look into alternating green-red color of references? IIRC Mojca posted a minimal example was back in September/October, but I can't find it. It can be seen in http://pmrb.free.fr/contextref.pdf Regards, Vedran Miletić