* Publishing matlab figures
@ 2010-07-19 11:08 Jan Pohanka
From: Jan Pohanka @ 2010-07-19 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,
I'm used to use LaTeX for scientific publishing mainly because many
conferences offers an article template in this language. I'd like to use
Context to typeset my thesis, but I miss one important feature from LaTeX.
Psfrag package can be used to replace selected marks in an eps figure
(generated by Matlab) with a text typesets with TeX engine. There is also
an alternative package which converts thess psfragged figures to pdf and
full work can be processed by pdftex.
Is there any similar way how to do this in Context? It would really help
me. I can of course use a workaround with preparing pictures with LaTeX
and using generated pdfs lately, but it is not an ideal solution.

greetings Jan

http://www.opera.com/mail/

* Re: Publishing matlab figures
@ 2010-07-19 16:08 ` Vnpenguin
From: Vnpenguin @ 2010-07-19 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to advise you just one word : stay with LaTeX & finish your thesis!
After that you can_play_ with ConTeXt if you want :)

@ 2010-07-19 16:19   ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2010-07-19 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)