Hi, I don't have to use framedtext, the reason for that it is the only way I can found to group a question and its itemized options together, in a page. Is there any way to ensure that a group (a question and its answer options) must be located in same page and if it needs extra spacing whole group goes into the next page? Regards, 2010/10/26 Wolfgang Schuster > > The odd behavior is caused by the „columns“ option in the itemize (which > will never work for you in your file because you use it inside framedtext > where columns are not possible). You can also see the effect in this far > simpler example: > > \starttext > > \dorecurse{20} > {\startframedtext > \startcolumns > text > \stopcolumns > \stopframedtext} > > \stoptext > > Wolfgang > > >