* references
@ 2011-02-11 17:27 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-02-11 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I uploaded a beta. New:

- Improved \textxt behaviour (for Mojca's code).
- Korean labels and index tagging (with help from Jeong Dalyoung).
- Cleaned of referencing (formats).

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\startbuffer[definitions]
\definereferenceformat [PageOne]   [left=(,right=),text=sometext]
\definereferenceformat [PageTwo]   [label=page]
\definereferenceformat [PageThree] [label=*]
\definereferenceformat [PageFour]  [label=both]

\setuplabeltext[en][page=page~]
\setuplabeltext[en][chapter=chapter~]
\setuplabeltext[en][both={chapter~,~retpahc}]
\stopbuffer

\getbuffer[definitions]

\starttext

\chapter[one]{One}

\typebuffer[definitions]

\startbuffer
\PageOne[two]
\PageTwo[two]
\PageThree[two]
\PageFour[two]
\at{(}{)}[two]
\at{!}[two]
\at{page}[two]
<<\at[two]>>
\stopbuffer

\typebuffer \startlines \getbuffer \stoplines

\chapter[two]{Two}

\typebuffer[definitions]

\startbuffer
\PageOne[one]
\PageTwo[one]
\PageThree[one]
\PageFour[one]
\at{(}{)}[one]
\at{!}[one]
\at{page}[one]
<<\at[one]>>
\stopbuffer

\typebuffer \startlines \getbuffer \stoplines

\stoptext

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: references
@ 2011-02-11 19:23 ` Florian Wobbe
From: Florian Wobbe @ 2011-02-11 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I uploaded a beta. New:
> [...]
> \at{(}{)}[two]

Hi Hans,
is there a way to get rid of the extra space after the opening bracket?

Florian

* Re: references
@ 2011-02-11 19:28   ` Hans Hagen
       [not found]     ` <0C82F986-4A00-4587-BE0A-56D01BB52A88@awi.de>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-02-11 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 11-2-2011 8:23, Florian Wobbe wrote:
>> I uploaded a beta. New:
>> [...]
>> \at{(}{)}[two]
>
> Hi Hans,
> is there a way to get rid of the extra space after the opening bracket?

unofficially yes, but officially no as it is expected when you use
'page' instead of '(' and the \at command is definitely to be downward
compatible

so, if you want it different, you need to define a reference format

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: references
       [not found]         ` <84FDA7BF-F81F-4975-A8EF-DE6AB857C2E9@awi.de>
@ 2011-02-14 22:33           ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-02-14 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14-2-2011 8:32, Florian Wobbe wrote:

> Of cause, but I didn't want to include "Figure" in the link. Never mind, as long as I can work around this with a reference format.

fyi: you can say autocase=yes so that e.g. page becomes Page when it
ends up at the beginning of a line.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: references
@ 2011-02-15 11:00             ` Florian Wobbe
From: Florian Wobbe @ 2011-02-15 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> fyi: you can say autocase=yes so that e.g. page becomes Page when it ends up at the beginning of a line.

Hans, thanks for the new functionality. How would I use autocase? This does not seem to work:

\definereferenceformat [aPage] [label=page, autocase=yes]
See \aPage[one]. \aPage[one] is important. % "Page" is always capitalised

Florian

* Re: references
@ 2011-02-15 19:09               ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-02-15 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 15-2-2011 12:00, Florian Wobbe wrote:
> \definereferenceformat [aPage] [label=page, autocase=yes]
> See \aPage[one]. \aPage[one] is important. % "Page" is always capitalised

fixed in next beta

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: references
@ 2011-02-28 15:08 ` Stefan Müller
From: Stefan Müller @ 2011-02-28 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think it could be useful to be able to "reuse" the label text setups
elsewhere, too.

I have for example

\definereferenceformat[inexp][label=example]
\setuplabeltext[en][example=example~]

in one of my documents. Why not specify this label when defining an
enumeration "example":

\defineenumeration[example][label=example]

This way I could easily use several languages in parallel with one
setup. The first letter should probably be capitalized in the
enumeration label...

Stefan.

* Re: references
@ 2011-02-28 16:38   ` Stefan Müller
From: Stefan Müller @ 2011-02-28 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just learned that some of those labels are, in fact, reused. That
caused some confusion when I tried something like

\setuplabeltext[en][section=section~]

Is there a "list" or something which labels alexist and what values they
have?

Stefan

* Re: references
@ 2011-02-28 16:58     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-02-28 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 28.02.2011 um 17:38 schrieb Stefan Müller:

> I just learned that some of those labels are, in fact, reused. That caused some confusion when I tried something like
>
> \setuplabeltext[en][section=section~]
>
> Is there a "list" or something which labels alexist and what values they have?

Only the source files, mkii gets the labels from the lang-xxx.mkii files
and mkiv from lang-lab.lua. What you can do is to list them on the wiki.

Wolfgang

* Re: references
@ 2011-03-01  9:27       ` Stefan Müller
From: Stefan Müller @ 2011-03-01  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 28.02.2011 17:58, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 28.02.2011 um 17:38 schrieb Stefan Müller:
>
>> I just learned that some of those labels are, in fact, reused. That caused some confusion when I tried something like
>>
>> \setuplabeltext[en][section=section~]
>>
>> Is there a "list" or something which labels alexist and what values they have?
>
> Only the source files, mkii gets the labels from the lang-xxx.mkii files
> and mkiv from lang-lab.lua. What you can do is to list them on the wiki.
>
> Wolfgang

Only for clarification: did you mean lang-txt.lua with a lot stuff like
   july={
    labels={
     af="julie",
in it? Or is there something wrong with my files (couldn't find this
file at http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base only on my
harddrive...)?

If that's the file: it looks like a clever thing to me to let a
lua-function read "data.labels" and format it properly (table or
something) and/or show only one language or something, rather then
putting it on the wiki. Especially since there are some gaps in this
file and there could be a lot updates in the future.

I'll look into that in the not too far away future, but I'm not very
experienced with Lua.

Stefan.

* Re: references
@ 2011-03-01 10:08         ` Vedran Miletić
From: Vedran Miletić @ 2011-03-01 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

2011/3/1 Stefan Müller <warrence.stm@gmx.de>

> On 28.02.2011 17:58, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>

>> Am 28.02.2011 um 17:38 schrieb Stefan Müller:
>>
>>  I just learned that some of those labels are, in fact, reused. That
>>> caused some confusion when I tried something like
>>>
>>> \setuplabeltext[en][section=section~]
>>>
>>> Is there a "list" or something which labels alexist and what values they
>>> have?
>>>

>> Only the source files, mkii gets the labels from the lang-xxx.mkii files
>> and mkiv from lang-lab.lua. What you can do is to list them on the wiki.
>>
>> Wolfgang
>>

> Only for clarification: did you mean lang-txt.lua with a lot stuff like
>  july={
>   labels={
>    af="julie",
> in it? Or is there something wrong with my files (couldn't find this file
> at http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base only on my
> harddrive...)?

That's because that repository is quite a bit out of date; the file was
introduced quite recently.

Regards,

Vedran Miletić

* Re: References
@ 2002-06-05 12:57 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-06-05 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:44 AM 6/5/2002 +0200, Martin Kolarik wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I need to put somewhere in the text reference label -- the point which I
>later could reference using \at, \in, etc.
>
>I suppose there is something the same inside all ConTeXt top level commands
>like \chapter, \section or \placefloat, but I do not know, how to label
>define explicitly.
>
>Any suggestions?

the commands that deal with structure accept optional arguments:

\chapter[this]{Some Text}

\item[that] An itemized item

\placefigure[whatever]{}{}

with \in and \at and \about you can fetch numbers, pagenumbers and texts

You can also make your own refs with \pagereference and \textreference and
alike

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* References
@ 2002-06-05  6:44 Martin Kolarik
From: Martin Kolarik @ 2002-06-05  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I need to put somewhere in the text reference label -- the point which I
later could reference using \at, \in, etc.

I suppose there is something the same inside all ConTeXt top level commands
like \chapter, \section or \placefloat, but I do not know, how to label
define explicitly.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Martin

--------
Martin Kolarik
Moravske Pristroje, a.s., Masarykova 1148, Zlin 76302
tel. +420(603)498498, fax +420(603)490803
web: http://www.mii.cz
--------
e-mail: kolarik@mii.cz
e-mail: kolarik@click.cz