I am trying out ConTeXt for the very first time, hoping to assess whether it's worth re-tooling from LaTeX for authoring scientific textbooks. I am using a fresh installation of TeX Live 2009 (installed via MacTex on a MacBook running Mac OS X 10.6), and I'm trying to process a sample file I downloaded from one of the ConTeXt web pages. Unfortunately, the process generates a couple of cryptic warnings ("Lua binary way out of date") and a fatal error ("can't find ...dcc/formats/cont-en.luc"). I wonder if someone can examine the input file and the log file (both attached) to help me understand what I have to do to clean things up and, if possible, why the TeX Live ConTeXt configuration doesn't work correctly "right out of the box" to begin with. Thanks, Grant