* Marginal notes in two-column setup
@ 2003-07-18 10:07 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2003-07-18 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry for another newbie question (I am trying to learn ConTeXt and
cannot always find what I want in the manual which I have permanently
open)

I would like to do the following:

Have a two column text with the marginal notes from the left column
appear on the left and the ones from the right column on the right.
When I use 2-columns and I use \inmargin, I get them on the right where
the marginal notes from the left column are on top of the right column
(not good)

Is there a way to do this? Probably yes with something \if-like?