On Sep 26, 2010, at 7:24 AM, Hans Hagen wrote: > On 26-9-2010 2:02, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > >> Does it make sense to copy the definition of mult-aux.mkiv to mkii? >> Everything other than \definenamespace should work in both mkii and >> mkiv. That way, I can use it in modules that target both mkii and mkiv. > > if you consider it useful ... keep in mind that it uses the new inheritance model of mkiv (less predefined hash entries at the cost of a bit more runtime but also more powerful) ... adding it would not mean that I'd adapt all old mkii code to it I understand. I am not asking any change in the mkii code. Just want the macros for the inheritance code (without the definenamespace macro that uses lua) to be available in mkii so that I can use the new inheritance model with mkii in my modules. (I use it anyways, but with boilerplate macros borrowed from Wolfgang. All I want to do is reduce that boilerplate) Aditya