Hi, I try to use the font server (mtxrun --script server --auto) and I run into a few problems: * when I click on the font "garamondpremrprobd", the server dies with: 2 shipped pages, 0.379 pages/second mtx-context | fatal error: return code: 1 ctx-fonttest | entering edit mode for 'garamondpremrprobd' ctx-fonttest | processing font '/Users/patrick/Library/Fonts/GaramondPremrPro-Bd.otf'...tion/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/font-mis.lua:28: attempt to index field 'enhancers' (a nil value) * When I click on "americantypewriter", I get a strange output (attached). The source has a command that is undefined: \starttext \setcharactermirroring[1] \definefontfeature[sample][analyze=yes,mode=node,language=dflt,script=dflt] \definedfont[name:americantypewriter*sample] \startTEXpage[offset=3pt] \detokenize{This is a sample line!} \stopTEXpage \stoptext (the second line with "\setcharactermirroring") Any cure? Thanks! Patrick