* Re: pdf bookmarks
@ 2005-06-08 18:55 Brigitte und Stefan Bunzel
From: Brigitte und Stefan Bunzel @ 2005-06-08 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I noted a strange effect with the pdf bookmarks.
With this source:

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]
\definelist[level1]
\setuplist[level1] %%[coupling=off]
\placebookmarks[level1]
\starttext
Hi.
\bookmark[level1]{A bookmark at level1}
Hello on first page.
\page
Hello on second page.
\stoptext

I get a pdf output which has a duplicated bookmark and both bookmark refer
to page two instead of page 1.

Any idea what's the problem?

Regards,

Stefan

* PDF Bookmarks
@ 2013-01-26 18:01 Troy Henderson
From: Troy Henderson @ 2013-01-26 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to create PDF bookmarks in my ConTeXt document, but I do not
want my document arranged in "normal" chapter/sections.  I know that I can
do

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection][chapter,section]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]

and then in my document I can do

\chapter{Foo}

In this case, my PDF bookmark appears as "1 Foo".  Furthermore, in the
document itself, the chapter heading shows as "1 Foo".  I would like the
bookmark to just appear as "Foo" and I do not want ANY chapter/section
headings when I issue the \chapter{Foo} or \section{Bar} commands.  That
is, in the document, I would like those commands to basically JUST create
the bookmarks and have the bookmarks omit the chapter/section number.

Troy

* pdf bookmarks
@ 2005-03-08 20:56 David Waller
From: David Waller @ 2005-03-08 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am trying to produce bookmarks in the PDF file produced with context.

 I can produce bookmarks but I am unable to get any hierarchy of bookmarks
such that chapters can just be displayed initially and then the
sections open up.

 I am able to do this in latex, with hyperref, and am looking for a
list of commands, or guidance, which would allow me to do the same in
context.

Thanks

David Waller