I rebuild all possible format, mem... \setupcolors[state=start] \setupbackgrounds [page] [offset=3mm, background=page] \defineoverlay [page] [\reuseMPgraphic{page}] \startreusableMPgraphic{page} StartPage ; path p ; p := ulcorner Page -- llcorner Page -- llcorner Page shifted (BackSpace-LeftMarginDistance,0) -- ulcorner Page shifted (BackSpace-LeftMarginDistance,0) -- cycle ; fill (p enlarged PageOffset) rightenlarged -PageOffset withcolor \MPcolor{FillColor} ; StopPage ; setbounds currentpicture to boundingbox currentpicture enlarged PageOffset ; \stopreusableMPgraphic %i use a dedicated head \Aspect{Bla bla}: \definehead [Aspect] [subject] \setuphead [Aspect] [command=\MakeAspect, color=lightgray, style=\bfb, before={\blank[2*big]}, after={\blank[2*big]},] \def\MakeAspect#1#2% {\hbox {\hskip-\marginwidth \hskip-\margindistance \framed [width=.5\textwidth, offset=2pt, frame=off, background=color, backgroundcolor=AspectColor] {\hskip.25cm#2\hfill}}} \setupinteraction[state=start, author={Reiser, Hans}, title=ReiserFS v.3 Whitepaper, color=green, style=bold ] \setupindenting[1cm] \setuppagenumbering[location={middle, footer}] \setupoutput[pdftex] \setupalign[hyphenated] \setupsectionblock[after=\hskip 1cm] \hyphenation{eco-no-mies} \setupwhitespace[medium] \def\fsection#1{\section{\bf #1}\hskip1cm\relax} \starttext \indenting[first] \startstandardmakeup \startalignment[middle] \tfd ReiserFS v.3 Whitepaper\par \stopalignment \stopstandardmakeup \completecontent \page \Aspect{test} \fsection {Introduction} The author is one of many OS researchers who are attempting to unify the name spaces in the operating system in varying ways [e.g. Pike {\sl "The Use of Name Spaces in Plan9"} ]. None of us are well funded compared with the size of the task, and I am far from an exception to this rule. The natural consequence is that we each have attacked one small aspect of the task. Databases have traditionally used balanced tree algorithms to pack many small objects (fields) into a block. However, various efforts to implement filesystems on top of databases failed for performance reasons, leading to a widespread belief that balanced tree algorithms were somehow inherently too slow for use by filesystems for traditional filesystem usage patterns, which would of course imply that the status quo is well founded, and databases and filesystems should be separate programs.... We suggest to the reader that it was just that better balanced tree based storage layer implementations were needed, and that in fact balanced trees offer better performance for traditional file system usage patterns than traditional file system architectures. We encourage perusal of our benchmarks. \stoptext > -----Message d'origine----- > De : ntg-context-admin@ntg.nl [mailto:ntg-context-admin@ntg.nl]De la > part de Giuseppe Bilotta > Envoye : jeudi 13 mars 2003 23:58 > A : ntg-context@ntg.nl > Objet : Re[2]: [NTG-context] Re: layout of xsteps-p > > > Thursday, March 13, 2003 Gregory Vanuxem wrote: > > GV> I remplace some old supp-pdf and supp-mis > GV> now I can rebuild mptopdf format but I have > GV> always this bug : > > Would you please provide a document showing the problem so that I > can test it? In the mean time, have you tried updating your MiKTeX > and/or regenerating the formats? > > -- > Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta > > _______________________________________________ > ntg-context mailing list > ntg-context@ntg.nl > http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context