* Interactive documents
@ 2012-07-11  7:35 MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ
From: MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ @ 2012-07-11  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

* Interactive documents
@ 2001-02-10 18:59 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-02-10 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
a couple of question on interactive documents.

Since I use interaction also on "printable" documents,
I find a feature to be a nuisance: when I click on a link,
Acrobat sets the veiw to "fit in window", which I don't like.
I assume the problem being using page destinations instead of
named ones ... is there and advantage in this? is it possible
to turn it off (so that the proper destination is reached,
preserving the zoom factor)?

Second question: I have a document to be produced in both
electronic and printable version. I use the \coupledocument
feature (but it seems not to work).

I produce the two documents this way:

texexec --pdf --mode=screen --result=usatex1-e usatex1

texexec --pdf usatex1

I have to use this order because creating the screen version
deletes the print version (--result renames the file after
completion). Two questions:

1) MiKTeX 2.0 allows to specify the resulting filename;
shouldn't texexec take advantage of this when --result is
specified?

2) Is it possible to obtain both documents with a single run?

Thanks for your attention,

Giuseppe Bilotta

Using Microsoft products is like
having sex without condoms---but