* Customising referencing failures (\in, etc)
@ 2015-03-27 13:22 Robin.Kirkham
From: Robin.Kirkham @ 2015-03-27 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Folks,

Is there a way to customise the ?? that is substituted in the output when a reference does not work out (nonexistent reference label, etc)?  I’d like to make it more obvious for proofreading (like making it red, putting a marker in the margin, or something).

Cheers, Robin

\starttext
\input tufte
Bad reference \in[missing].
\input tufte
\stoptext

* Re: Customising referencing failures (\in, etc)
@ 2015-03-27 14:41 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2015-03-27 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 27.03.2015 um 14:22 schrieb Robin.Kirkham@csiro.au:
>
> Folks,
>
> Is there a way to customise the ?? that is substituted in the output when a reference does not work out (nonexistent reference label, etc)?  I’d like to make it more obvious for proofreading (like making it red, putting a marker in the margin, or something).
>
> Cheers, Robin
>
> \starttext
> \input tufte
> Bad reference \in[missing].
> \input tufte
> \stoptext

\def\dummyreference{\inmargin[style=\tttf,color=red]{??}}

\starttext
\input tufte
Bad reference \in[missing].
\input tufte
\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: Customising referencing failures (\in, etc)
@ 2015-03-27 17:07 Robin.Kirkham
From: Robin.Kirkham @ 2015-03-27 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

>> Am 27.03.2015 um 14:22 schrieb Robin.Kirkham@csiro.au:
>>
>> Is there a way to customise the ?? that is substituted in the output when a reference does not work out (nonexistent reference label, etc)?  I’d like to make it more obvious for proofreading (like making it red, putting a marker in the margin, or something).
>>
>> Cheers, Robin
>
> \def\dummyreference{\inmargin[style=\tttf,color=red]{??}}
>
> \starttext
> \input tufte
> Bad reference \in[missing].
> \input tufte