Hi: When I compile a document with the following preamble: \mainlanguage[es] %\setuphyphenation[method=traditional] \usemodule[simplefonts] \setuplanguage[es][patterns={es,agr}] \definefallbackfamily [mainface] [serif] [Old Standard] [range={greekandcoptic, greekextended}, force=yes, rscale=auto] \definefontfamily [mainface] [serif] [TeX Gyre Schola] \setupbodyfont[mainface,11pt] \starttext ... \stoptext with Context LuaTeX, hyphenation patterns work for Greek, but not for Spanish. I do the compilation with Mac. Any ideas to solve it? Thanks Manuel González.