Am 06.02.2014 um 11:32 schrieb Andreas Schneider : > Hello, > > I'm probably just stuck with another misunderstanding of TeX's expansion, but I can't figure out how to fix it. > > The attached example doesn't work as intended. My defined command produces the correct reference name (as can be seen in the resulting .tuc file) but still \about (and the other referencing commands) won't show/find it. > > What am I missing here? ConTeXt uses “::” as separator for references to external files. Wolfgang