Am 11.06.2013 um 14:36 schrieb Jan Pohanka : > >>> \convertnumber does not work on command parameter. What am I doing wrong? I know that I can use conversion key in setuphead, but I need slightly more complicated command. >> >> Use \setuphead[section][conversion=I], you can’t use \convertnumber >> because the first argument is the formatted (styles and colors are applied) >> content of the section number. >> >> > Thanks, I'm aware of this method and I mentioned it in the original question. The question is what to do if I need to use the command key to apply more complex formating using \framed etc. > At least I need to make \section{My section title} to print > > I. Section > My section title You can create your own section layout. \definesectionalternative[mysection][renderingsetup=mysection] \startsetups[mysection] \vbox\bgroup \headsetupspacing \strut\headnumbercontent\par \begstrut\headtextcontent\endstrut \egroup \stopsetups \setuplabeltext[en][section={}{Section] \setuphead[section][alternative=mysection] Wolfgang