* \setupfootnotes[split=?] query
@ 2006-03-06 12:42 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2006-03-06 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Currently I have \setupfootnotes[split=verystrict] and I am still
getting one footnote call that occurs on the last line of page n
where the note itself appears on page n+1.

Is there a way to prevent this by assigning split= a number? If so,
what numerical value will work? Or is there another setting?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers, Alan

* Re: \setupfootnotes[split=?] query
@ 2006-03-14 13:00       ` Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2006-03-14 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco—

Many thanks for the fix and the explanation. Both are very much
appreciated.

All best, Alan

@ 2006-03-14  9:57     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-03-14  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Alan,

@ 2006-03-13 16:59   ` Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2006-03-13 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Taco—

I am happy to do this. Do you want an abbreviated source file and/or
my environment file? And, depending on the size of the file, shall I
send them to you (somewhere) off list?

Best, Alan

@ 2006-03-13 16:06 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-03-13 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)