* \setupfootnotes[split=?] query
@ 2006-03-06 12:42 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2006-03-06 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Currently I have \setupfootnotes[split=verystrict] and I am still
getting one footnote call that occurs on the last line of page n
where the note itself appears on page n+1.

Is there a way to prevent this by assigning split= a number? If so,
what numerical value will work? Or is there another setting?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers, Alan

* \setupfootnotes[split=?] query
@ 2006-03-13 14:15 Alan Bowen