* A rather special case of a chapter-start
@ 2016-06-05 12:10 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2016-06-05 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Dear list!

I have a book, in which I should repeat the title of the book on top of the first chapter title. - I thought that should be solvable with playing with the headertexts. However it seems, that it is not possible to force ConTeXt to place the headertexts-contents for a chapter, yes it displays the header space (header=empty} or removes the header space (header=high) in \setuphead[chapter].

MWE:
\setuppagenumbering[location=]
\setuplayout
	[header=40pt,