* Fwd:  complicated layout - impostion
       [not found] <4C5C38BD.4040402@wxs.nl>
@ 2010-08-09  8:02 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2010-08-09  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hi Jan,

Indeed a demanding layout. --- As I see it, this will become a two step build:

Create two documents containing the recto layout and the verso layout.
   1st document made up with \setuparranging [2*4]
   2nd document made up with \setuparranging[2UP]

In the second step you can combine the two documents into one:

\starttext
   \insertpages [sample1.pdf][width=0pt]
   \insertpages [sample2.pdf][width=0pt]
\stoptext

Kind regards

Willi
Begin forwarded message:

> Subject: [NTG-context] complicated layout - impostion
> Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:00:29 +0200
> From: Jan Pohanka <xhpohanka@gmail.com>
> To: ntg-context@ntg.nl <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
>
> Hallo,
> I need to create a document with complicated layout.
>
> four A6 pages on one side of A4 sheet (two upper ones with bottom up)
> two  A5 landscape pages on back side of A4 sheet (upper one with bottom up)
>
> How can I reach this in Context please?
> \setuppapersize[A6][A4]
> \setuparranging[2*4]
> This code works fine for A6 pages, but I'm not sure how to include also A5
> landscape pages.
>
> Whole work should end with a document similar to
> http://www.eprona.com/kdp/data/skladacka2010.pdf
>
> greetings Jan
>

> --
> Tato zpráva byla vytvořena převratným poštovním klientem Opery:
> http://www.opera.com/mail/

* Re: Fwd:  complicated layout - impostion
@ 2010-08-17 13:28   ` Honza Pohanka
From: Honza Pohanka @ 2010-08-17 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for answer. I was aware about two document workaround, but can
the same be done using only one document?

regards
Jan

@ 2010-08-17 21:36     ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2010-08-17 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

As far as I know you can not use two arranging-instructions in the same file. So my answer would be no. May be that one could get it done with left - right page setups using layers....

Willi