In the NTG MAPS journal of last fall Hans Hagen has written an article titled "What tools do ConTeXt users have?" It broadly describes the many changes and additions to the ConTeXt Perl tools on account of the switch to Ruby tools. In several places a manual or different manuals are pointed to. For example in the section "On launching scripts" it says: "More details can be found in the manual". In the section on "The tools collection" it reads: "Each tool comes with a manual, so we will not discuss details here". These manuals seem very interesting, but I have not being able to find them. They are not in the docs-directory of cont-tmf.zip distribution, nor in the scripts/context/ruby folders. The article does not have url's pointing manual-containing url's. Presumably I am overlooking them; mtexmfstart.pdf I could locate on the pragma site, mtexutil.pdf is on the perl script and seemingly obsolete because texutil is not mentioned in the said article. But manuals on mpstools, mpstools, rlxtools, runtools, to name a few, elude me. Please can someone be of help here. As an aside, a suggestion to Hans Hagen: the documents section of the site does not show the last version date of the manuals. That would be handy in order to prevent downloading of already downloaded stuff. Thanks. Hans van der Meer