* Newbie screwed up his installation
@ 2003-07-12  7:16 Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2003-07-12  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I must have completely screwed up my Context installation--files that
typeset OK yesterday now won't compile anymore, even for three-liners,
I get this error:

! Undefined control sequence.
\ejectinsert ...group \noftopfloats \plusthousand
                                                   \nofbotfloats
\zerocount \...

\@@pe:last ->\ejectinsert
                           \gotonextpageX \relax \doifbothsidesoverruled
\naa...

\next1 #1,->\executepagebreakhandler {#1}
                                          \doprocesscommaitem
\doprocesscommalist ...item \gobbleoneargument #1,
                                                   ]\relax \global
\advance \...
<argument> ...ecutepagebreakhandlers {\v!laatste }
                                                   \egroup
\firstofoneargument #1->#1

l.9 \stoptext

I'm not aware of having installed or modified anything in my
installation. Sorry, this is probably a stupid question, I must be
missing someting obvious, but could anyone help? Thanks

Thomas