Am Mittwoch, 10.09.03, um 16:31 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Andreas Gschwendtner: > Basically I want to typeset scientific documents in the form of a book > -- nothing to fancy, nothing interactive. As a starting point, I would > be very happy to have all the functionality back that I am used to > with LaTeX and KOMA-Script: Here's the environment file of my last book project. Perhaps it is of some use for you (and others). It contains some magic by Hans and other wizards from this list (thank you again!).