From: Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: SyncTeX and mkiv
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 09:20:55 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply and your attention.
Actually it seems that the way ConTeXt mkiv writes informations to the SyncTeX file has changed and the way it works i snot completely dependable. For instance sometimes the following

\starttext
\input knuth.tex
\stoptex

results in a PDF which, when clicked on with a modifier key (Command on Mac OS X) opens the source file knuth.tex. But  the following simple example

\starttext
Hi there, can you show me this sentence in the source file?
\stoptex

Does nothing at all…

So I am puzzled…

Best regards: OK