Am 20.01.2009 um 16:25 schrieb Antoine Junod: > In fact my reply was a bit fast: in the example below the table is > split on pages 2 and 3. But the lines of the table are not > aligned. I'll dig the sources too see if it's possible to do that. But > if anyone has a solution, I'm interested :) You can solve it with twopassdata and a few wrapper macros to hide the underlying macros in your document. Take a look in my example how this can be done. You need the "arrange" key for texexec to let it work in imposition mode. Wolfgang