* exploring register options
@ 2008-01-29 20:53 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2008-01-29 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt ML

Can someone tell me, if the following options of \setupregister are
supposed to have some effect (I couldn't see any):

style (pagestyle and textstyle work)
command (pagecommand and textcommand work)
location
(Just fixed the texshow description.)

I didn't check those (also undocumented):

expansion
maxwidth
unknownreference

I wonder who needs alternative b or B: the indicator (index letter)
just in front of the first word without any distance is just ugly IMO
and decreases readability.
Other styles (alternatives) would probably make more sense, like
right-aligned (flushleft) page numbers - how can I do that?

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/