Dear list, I am trying to switch from MKIV to LMTX. I've just found a discrepancy with the following code which puts space between two lines in a math alignment. This minimum breaking example uses \startcases, but the same problem arises with other alignment macros. \starttext \startformula \startcases \NC 1 \NC if not null \NR \noalign{\vskip2ex} \NC 0 \NC if null \NR \stopcases \stopformula \stoptext This snippet works fine with MKIV but breaks in LMTX (see attached log file). Is this a bug in LMTX or is there another way to insert space between two lines? I've already tried different other solutions, but none seems really appropriate: - \intertext produces a vertical space of at least 3 lines and I haven't been able to make it smaller; - adding an empty line (\NC \NR) produces a smaller space but I am unable to reduce its height below a minimum value (roughly a line); - adding a \vrule to the above or below line works fine but it needs some calculation depending on the content of the line. Thank you for your help, -- Jean-Philippe Rey jean-philippe.rey@centralesupelec.fr 91192 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex - France Empreinte PGP : 807A 5B2C 69E4 D4B5 783A 428A 1B5E E83E 261B BF51